
For Memorial Day, my Mom, Greg, Kimberlee, Travis and Chaselyn came down to go for a hike and have a barbeque. We hiked up Battle Creek Canyon, and at the top is a pretty waterfall. It was a pretty easy hike, and it was fun to play in the waterfall. I had Daphne strapped to me, so I didn't go by the water but it was a great outing! Afterward we had a BBQ in our backyard, and just enjoyed the beautiful weather. I don't have any pictures of that, but it was a great day to spend Memorial Day!

Zachary loves his grandpa!

oooh, that's cold!

what a stud!

And of course, the day is not complete unless Grandma holds you :)


Everyone else hiked to the top of the falls and I sat at the bottom and took pictures. I love the zoom on my camera!




No comments:
Post a Comment