I know I've been a slacker at posting, but there always seem to be so many things that I want to do in a day that this doesn't usually take top priority. Here's some random pictures from the month of May, including the snowstorm that we got on May 24th! I think there's something wrong with the universe when it snows that late in May, but at least it melts quickly and Zachary had a great time playing in the snow!
This was the first time Daphne got to face forward in the Moby Wrap

Zachary loves bikes, and somehow he managed to get on top of mine without it tipping over!

All bundled up and ready to play in the snow

Daphne wasn't sure that she liked the whole snow thing....

Zachary loved it though!

Our poor, sad tree

And of course, no trip to the garage is complete without playing with the lawn mower

If only I can get him to want to mow the lawn when he's a teenager, I'll be set!
1 comment:
I can't believe the snow! Crazy! But the pictures are sure fun! Happy May!
Post a Comment