Saturday, May 8, 2010

Daphne is 2 Months!!!

I can't believe my baby is two months old already! Life with two kids is really quite difficult, but we love her and are very glad that she's part of our family. She is like her brother in many ways, the biggest being that she has to be involved in everything going on, and she is a terrible nurser. She does like to cuddle with me, however, which I love. She is learning to smile, and she's starting to sleep for longer stretches at night even though we have a long way to go until she's sleeping through the night. At her 2 month appointment she was 9.5 pounds, and 21 inches long. She's growing, but yes I do have small kids. :) Here are some pictures that I was able to take the last couple of days:








































































































2 comments:

Shaulan said...

She's a cutie! In some of those pictures she sure looks a lot like Zachary! I love the bows! But how can she be two months old all ready?!

Kyle and Eva said...

Soo cute! they grow up so fast! Thank goodness you have little babies... cause your not exactly huge yourself! It looks like life is good! Im so glad. one day we will get to see each other!