Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Daphne Pics

I know there has been a serious lack of Daphne pictures on here, so this is my attempt to remedy the situation :) I can't believe she is four weeks old already!!!


This is right before a bath. She is content now, but a few seconds later she was totally screaming because she HATES baths! (I know this is a blue blanket and she looks like a boy, but it's really soft and she loves it, so.....)

Just Chillin

Content with a binkie....

but can't keep it in her mouth :)

Daddy is the best!!!

Here's a few that I took today when she was really alert



I love the ruffle on the bum :)

I think this is my favorite--she has such big eyes!


4 comments:

Erin Gibbons said...

So cute, (like her pj's say!) and such beautiful eyes! All her pictures make me so excited for our own little girl and ruffles on bums!

Shaulan said...

She is such a CUTIE! It's so fun having a little girl! I love her big eyes!

Emily Hamilton said...

She is beautiful! I love those cute eyes. Congrats!

Recksieks said...

She is gorgeous Kelley! So much fun! Congrats again!