Oh, and here's the menu that I used:
Devil's Pitchfork - Fork
Eyeballs - Meatballs
Fingers - Carrot Sticks
Goblin Guts - Salad
Muddy Graveyard - Caramel Brownies
Mummy's Wrap - Napkin
Pirate Dagger - Knife
Skeleton Shovel - Spoon
Small Intestines - Spaghetti (with sauce)
Spider Slime - Ranch Dressing
Vampire Venom - Garlic Bread
Witch's Brew - Rootbeer
On Halloween night, we took Zachary to our ward trunk-or-treat. This is where I was going to announce the gender of our baby (a girl if you haven't heard), but a lot of people already knew beforehand. My costume was an oven, which I got to re-use two years after using it with Zachary! Neil was the bun-maker again, and Zachary was a gingerbread man. We weren't necessarily going to coordinate outfits, but it all worked out that way. Zachary loved going from trunk to trunk and having people give him candy--all he wants these days are "num-un-ums." Later that evening, Neil and I just relaxed and watched a scary movie together. Happy Halloween everyone!!
The color of the bun's frosting was supposed to indicate that we were having a girl, but apparently that wasn't as easy to figure out as I thought...oh, well!
This is a video of Zachary dancing to some Halloween music. It's pretty funny!
3 comments:
Your costumes are so cute and I'm so excited you're having a little girl- yay!
That was the best video I've seen on a blog yet! Zachary was so cute dancing! And I really liked his costume, so creative and well done!
Those are THE BEST Halloween costumes! And I just might steal your menu for Halloween next year!
Post a Comment