Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!

Neil and I went in for an ultrasound last Thursday, and found out we're having a baby Girl!! We both really wanted a girl, so we're super excited. I was positive that it was a boy, or at least I think that's what I was telling myself so I wouldn't get too disappointed. Don't get me wrong, we love our little boy, but it will be fun to have a girl too! Her name will be Daphne (middle name) Johnson, and she's due on March 22, just a week after Zachary's birthday. I still think I'm crazy for having kids two years apart, but it will be a fun adventure! Here are some scans from the ultrasound:

Here's a little foot (yes, just 5 toes)

She had her legs crossed most of the ultrasound, so it wasn't until the very end that we found out we're having a girl

Here's her face. The top of her head is to the left.

And it's a girl! It's really hard to tell from this still picture, but when she was moving around it was pretty obvious. :)

5 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

So exciting! Congrats!

Kyle and Eva said...

yeah!! that is soo exciting!! Congrats!!!

Sarah said...

I think you're crazy, too :) That's so exciting! A little girl! YEA!!!!

Erin Gibbons said...

Congratulations! It's so exciting you're having a girl!

Hale Family said...

YEAH A GIRL!!! Having one of each is definately the way to go! ;) It is so fun. Plus, little girls just add something to life that isn't tangible by a boy! ;) I am so excited for your new adventure! It is fun that we are all having babies at once! Brookeh just had hers, Sarah, you and I!!! ;)