Thursday, July 5, 2012

June Happenings

This summer, I had good intentions to continue with a preschool-type activity each day.  I wanted the kids to continue to work on their letters, and I thought an activity would fill some time during the day.  It started off well, but then I lost steam and haven't done it for a while.  Here are some pictures of the ones we did do though.  I've also thrown in some other random pictures that I took in June :)

I have plans to put a big picture of Daphne on her wall, so I had to take a bunch of photos to get one that would work

fun hair


silly kids

Of course, Zachary had to have his picture taken too!




We dropped colored vinegar into baking soda and watched it fizz





When you dump the whole container of vinegar, it fizzes a lot!

I made these for my sister's baby shower :)

She's having twins, so we made two

Neil will probably hate me for posting this, but I think it's a great pic

Another project that we did was make masks.  Zachary's friend had one and he wanted one too.  I kind of made it up as I went along, but I think they turned out fun

No comments: