Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rock Climbing

The first weekend in May, my Dad and stepmom offered to watch the kids for the weekend.  Neil and Martin were planning on going climbing one of those days, so I decided to tag along.  I haven't been rock climbing in probably 8 years, so I was a little nervous about how I would do.  The day ended up being awesome!!  We found a great spot where we were alone for most of the time, and the climbing was really fun.  I actually made it to the top of a 80-90 foot climb, which I never thought I'd be able to do.  Go me!  ;)

Coming down (these pictures are out of order....stupid blogger!)

Martin starting off

Neil had to lead-climb it first and then we top-roped it


Almost to the top!  This was my second climb, and it was more sheer and a lot harder than the first one.


At the top!

No comments: