Sunday, March 18, 2012

Photo Shoot!

I try to do a photo shoot for the kids' birthday each year.  The kids were all dressed up for church and we still had some time, so I figured that was the perfect opportunity!  I got some great shots (especially of Daphne)!  I wanted to go outside and do some a few days later, but of course Zachary fell off his friend's bike and has a huge scrape on his face now.  This just proves that I can't schedule photo shoots for later, I just have to seize the moment!!


This one is going on my wall!  What a personality



Showing off the cute dress she got from Grandma Nielsen



Zachary got this transformer for his birthday, and had to have a picture with it


I was teasing him, so he kept trying to do a grumpy face


These black and white ones turned out really cute!




I sure do love my kiddos!!!