Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kimberlee's Wedding

My baby sister got married last week! I still think she's too young to get married (or maybe I'm too young for her to be getting married....) but everything turned out really nice. It rained the Entire week before, but Saturday morning dawned bright and beautiful. Everything fell into place at the last minute, and we couldn't have asked for a better day. Then on Sunday....you guessed it....rain for another week! Someone was definitely smiling down at her that day! I didn't get a ton of shots, but here are some of my favorites:




This was literally hours before the ceremony





Zachary wanted to help too, of course :)

A LOT of work has gone into this yard, and it turned out absolutely beautiful!

Here is the amazing cake that my grandma made. It should win a prize or something!!

All of the cute little flower girls. We made their dresses and they turned out super cute! As you can see, though, Daphne wanted nothing to do with the picture taking...


...and Zachary didn't like the pictures either!

I love these shots of them jumping on the tramp





Daphne walked up and down these steps for about 3 hours

This was our attempt at a family picture

Sisters!!!

No comments: